Organisations who wish to apply for a grant from the Town Council must apply on a form obtainable from the Town Clerk. To obtain a form, you may:
- Write to the Town Clerk at the Town Hall, Windmill Lane, Northam, EX39 1BY.
- Call in to the Council Offices at the above address, please note our office hours Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm.
- Telephone the Council on 01237 474976.
- Contact us through our website at www.northamtowncouncil.gov.uk.
- or Download an application form here, the form is editable.
Preference will be given to organisations within the administrative parish of Northam, which includes Appledore, Northam, Orchard Hill and Westward Ho!
Forms should be returned by noon on 29th October 2021.
Grants are only available on an annual basis.
Mrs M J MILLS