Advice on making homes more fuel efficient.
Published: 11 April 2022
To reduce our reliance on fossil fuels we all know that we need to make our homes more energy efficient. But have you been wondering what steps to take, which order to do things in or just talk to someone about whether you’re eligible for grant funding?
361 Community Energy can help!
We’ve been awarded funding to research the benefits of an impartial retrofit advice service for homeowners in West Devon and Torridge and we’re looking homeowners to take part in telephone research.
Take part in our retrofit research and you could be eligible for a free home energy kit and a discounted whole house retrofit plan.
We’ll be interviewing 100 homeowners and providing practical advice through our Home Energy Advice team. We’ve also got funding to offer 20 homeowners a full home retrofit plan at a discounted rate including home survey, energy modelling and anticipated costs.
If you’re in an EPC rated D, E, F or G property in Torridge or Teignbridge then complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.
The benefits for you ...
- An opportunity to make a difference at community level.
- A plan for the simple steps you can take to make your home more energy efficient and save money
- A FREE 45-minute virtual meeting with one of our Home Energy Advisors.
- A FREE Energy Support Pack including low energy bulbs and radiator reflectors (worth £45)
- Access to a professional retrofit consultancy team certified by the Government’s TrustMark scheme.
Participation is on a first-come, first-served basis so the sooner you complete the form, the sooner we can let you know if you’ve been successful.
Visit https://361energy.org/portfolio-items/retrofit-service/ for more information.